Lin Rogers started Rogers Electric in 1983 after working for many years in the electrical contracting industry. With five people operating out of a small location, Lin set out to create a company with values and ideals he could proudly stand behind. Today, Rogers Electric is licensed in 48 states. Our success is based on local employees serving local customers. We provide management, labor, materials and equipment to install and maintain electrical, lighting and technology solution systems. And we do it effectively across multi-site or single-unit properties.
As a self-performing service provider, we have more than 1000 employees and 9 offices nationwide. As one of the country’s leading electrical and lighting services providers, we are members of numerous trade industry assocations, including:
- SPECS-Store Planning, Equipment, Construction and Facilities Services
- ICSC-International Council of Shopping Centers
- PRSM-Professional Retail Store Maintenance Association
- RFMA-Restaurant Facility Management Association
- IPI-International Parking Institute
- EEI-Edison Electric Institute